Updated COVID-19 Protocols
Providing a clean and hygienic salon is one of our top priorities at The Lash Boutique. We are consistently thorough and diligent with our disinfecting standards and have recently implemented a more vigorous routine with our common areas in an effort to remain a safe and healthy environment for you and for our team. In light of recent events, we wanted to share with you some updated policies and procedures that will be in effect. Please also view “Our Policy” before making your first appointment with us.
- Extra Deep Cleaning: We have implemented additional steps to our cleaning process and set aside an extra 15 minutes after each appointment to accommodate them. These steps include sanitation of service beds/pillows and common areas — such as doorknobs, light switches, sink area, reception area and restroom. To sanitize our tools, we use a UV-C light device to eliminate the threat of bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and allergy-inducing microorganisms.
- PPE For All: Each team member will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect you and our team, including masks and face shields. Disposable head coverings are used and disposed between each client.
- Pre-Screening: Every team member is responsible for reporting to work healthy.
- 100% Certified: We have increased education and certification for our team, focused on smart and safe practices regarding COVID-19 and hand hygiene.
- Arriving Early: If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- No Guests: Please arrive to your appointment alone. No guests will be allowed at this time.
- Prior to Start of Service: You will be required to sanitize/wash your hands and lashes upon arrival.
- Salon Changes: We’ve temporarily removed our blankets in accordance with state guidelines.
- Contactless Payments: We encourage contactless payments — we accept Venmo, PayPal, Apple Pay & Tap-and-Go credit cards.
Thank you for understanding. As we receive additional guidance, we will update our policies and practices accordingly. We are committed to keeping the safety of our community our top priority!